Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.– Mahatma Gandhi
Sometimes I’m terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is...– Edgar Allan Poe
For what it’s worth, it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever...– Benjamin Button
Ridiculous things I've been asked since I've been...
1. Trinidad? What is that? Its a country???
2. But...how did you get here?
me: "Trinis can walk on water...didn't you know that? I mean, Jesus was from Trinidad." -_-
3. How did your English get so good???
me: "the village I lived in had one or two English books. I was a very lucky islander" :)
4. Do you have these where you're from? *points to television/gummy bears/car*
me: "....no comment. no, really..none at all.."
5. What language does your mother speak?
6. Since you don't have clouds in Trinidad.........?
Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by...– Rene Magritte
Your entire universe is in your mind and nowhere else. To expand the universe,...– Deepak Chopra
Joss Whedon: Feminist
Interviewer: So why do you write these strong female characters?
Whedon: Because you're still asking me that question.
Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is...– George Orwell
Most words evolved as a description of the outside world, hence their inadequacy...– Hugh Prather